Subject: Re: [OMPI users] Bug when mixing sent types in version 1.6
From: Jeff Squyres (jsquyres_at_[hidden])
Date: 2012-06-12 10:15:33

On Jun 12, 2012, at 7:45 AM, BOUVIER Benjamin wrote:

> I'll ask my sysadmin to help me configuring the interfaces, so as it to work without defining mca parameter.

Ok, good -- glad you got it tracked down. A few tips to keep in mind:

- (you've probably already seen this, but I bring it up just for reference)

- Make sure that all your eth devices are on different subnets. Bad Things can/will happen when you have two eth devices that are on 192.168.1.x (for example).

Jeff Squyres
For corporate legal information go to: