Subject: Re: [OMPI users] mpicc, mpif90, ... not created during installation
From: Aurélien Bouteiller (bouteill_at_[hidden])
Date: 2012-06-01 08:20:20

You need to pass the following option to configure:
--with-devel-headers --enable-binaries

I don't know exactly why the default is not to build them anymore, this is a bit confusing.

Aurelien

Le 1 juin 2012 à 04:16, denis cohen a écrit :

> Hello,
>
> I am trying to install openmpi-1.6 using the Intel compilers.
> Looks like everything went fine but there was no mpicc mpif90, mpic++,
> .... created during the installation process.
> I made links to opal-wrapper (and also orterun for mpirun) but then
> when trying to compile the examples/hello_c.c I get:
>

> /usr/local/openmpi/openmpi-1.6/bin/mpicc hello_c.c
> Cannot open configuration file
> /usr/local/openmpi/openmpi-1.6/share/openmpi/mpicc-wrapper-data.txt
> Error parsing data file mpicc: Not found
>

> Any help appreciated.
>
> Denis

* Dr. Aurélien Bouteiller
* Researcher at Innovative Computing Laboratory
* University of Tennessee
* 1122 Volunteer Boulevard, suite 309b
* Knoxville, TN 37996
* 865 974 9375