Subject: [OMPI users] Need MPI algorithms, please help
From: Mudassar Majeed (mudassarm30_at_[hidden])
Date: 2012-05-21 17:02:28

Dear MPI people,                                       I need a set of algorithms for calculating the same thing using different distributed (MPI) algorithms. The algorithms may need the different data distribution and their execution times are sensitive to the problem size, number of processes and data distribution used. We are working on composition of parallel programs over the clusters, so we need such distributed algorithms written in OpenMPI that take different execution time for different parameters (data distribution, problem size and number of processes). Like a variant (algorithm) A may be good for a certain data distribution and problem size and number of processes but at certain other parameter values some other variant is better. We will do the online selection of the best algorithm for the given parameters. But we need good algorithms for that. Please provide me a link where I can find different implementations of a certain
 computation (distributed algorithms in OpenMPI/C or C++). best regards --Mudassar