Subject: Re: [OMPI users] MPI-IO puzzlement
From: Secretan Yves (Yves.Secretan_at_[hidden])
Date: 2012-05-15 14:47:54

Hy,

The patch contains changes for mpi_file_get_view, mpi_file_get_position and mpi_file_get_size.
I think mpi_file_get_position_shared is another candidate, and maybe mpi_address but this last one I am not sure

In my first response, I did only list the function I use.

Yves Secretan
Yves.Secretan_at_[hidden]

Avant d'imprimer, pensez à l'environnement