Subject: Re: [OMPI users] call to fork() error
From: Don Armstrong (don_at_[hidden])
Date: 2012-05-10 14:10:28

On Thu, 10 May 2012, Jim Maas wrote:
> I'm getting the following error when running an open-mpi job on a
> LSF cluster using a new version of R 2.15. I didn't get the error
> message when running previously using R 2.13. Could anyone point me
> to the possible cause, or how to find the offending code? I'm not a
> sysop, just a user.

Presumably some call that R is making is invoking system() when it
used to handle it internally. strace'ing the R process will tell you
what call it is making, and from that you can track down the code that
makes that call.

Don Armstrong

--
6: I'm human. I have a thousand flaws. I break down. I get up or I
don't get up. I get lost. I make the same mistakes over and over. I