Subject: Re: [OMPI users] problem in installation
From: ahmed lasheen (ahmed4kernel_at_[hidden])
Date: 2012-05-08 06:43:59

Thanks
I put cc and cxx ,But I also get the following errors
PGC/x86-64 Linux 10.0-0: compilation completed with severe errors
make[3]: *** [keyval_lex.lo] Error 1

I have attached the configure and make output.
thanks in advance.

On Tue, May 8, 2012 at 2:54 AM, Jeff Squyres (jsquyres)
<jsquyres_at_[hidden]>wrote:

> On May 7, 2012, at 8:32 AM, ahmed lasheen wrote:
>
> > In installation I used the following command
> > ./configure --prefix=/usr/local/open_mpi_pgi/ F77=pgf77 FC=pgf90 ;
>
> Try also listing CC=pgcc and CXX=pgCC.
>
> --
> Jeff Squyres
> jsquyres_at_[hidden]

Ahmed Lasheen
Junior researcher at Cairo Numerical Weather Prediction Center (CNWPC)
Egyptian Meteorological Authority(EMA)
Cairo,Egypt

  • application/octet-stream attachment: conf.out

  • application/octet-stream attachment: make.out