Subject: Re: [OMPI users] OpenMPI and CUDA on cluster
From: Shamis, Pavel (shamisp_at_[hidden])
Date: 2012-05-03 11:53:06

I have solved this issue. All the paths were correct but I still had to use

mpirun -x LD_LIBRARY_PATH.... while executing the job.

Other option is to update your .bashrc/.cshrc.
Just add the LD_LIBRARY_PATH to the file and the update variable will be available on remote machines as well.
(I made an assumption here that you have the same home directory available on all nodes )

-Pasha

Now works like a charm.

Thanks for your responses.

On Wed, May 2, 2012 at 4:04 AM, Trent <tjones146_at_[hidden]<mailto:tjones146_at_[hidden]>> wrote:
That is discussed on here:

http://forums.nvidia.com/index.php?showtopic=227854

Maybe that could be your issue too.