Subject: [OMPI users] regarding the problem occurred while running an mpi programs
From: seshendra seshu (seshu199_at_[hidden])
Date: 2012-04-25 10:16:11

Hi,
I have got the following error while running mpi programs

Here for running an mpi program i used hostfile which specifies all the
nodes in my cluster and out is my output file generated after "mpicc -o out
basic.c". then i have got the following error.

*[root_at_ip-10-80-106-70 openmpi-1.4.5]# mpirun --hostfile hostfile out
out: error while loading shared libraries: libmpi_cxx.so.0: cannot open
mpirun was unable to launch the specified application as it could not find
an executable:

Executable: out
Node: ip-10-85-134-176.example.com

while attempting to start process rank 1.*

so kindly provide me solution iam lagging of time.

--
 WITH REGARDS
M.L.N.Seshendra