Subject: Re: [OMPI users] Optimal 3-D Cartesian processor mapping
From: Tom Rosmond (rosmond_at_[hidden])
Date: 2012-04-24 15:33:54

Jeff,

Yes, I would be interested in such a plugin. But be advised that I am
strictly a fortran programmer, so if it requires any C/C++ talent, I
would be in trouble. So maybe, before jumping into that, I would like
to be able to look at what processor/node mapping Open-mpi is actually
giving me. Is there an environmental variable or an MCA option I can
add to my 'mpirun' command line that would give that to me? I am
running 1.5.4.

T. Rosmond