Subject: Re: [OMPI users] Regarding the problem while connecting to nodes present in a cluster
From: Jeffrey Squyres (jsquyres_at_[hidden])
Date: 2012-04-24 07:42:39

It looks like you are using LAM/MPI. This list is for supporting Open MPI, a wholly different MPI software implementation. However, speaking as one of the core LAM/MPI developers, I'll tell you that you should uninstall LAM and install Open MPI install. We abandoned LAM/MPI several years ago.

Second, you need to setup your ssh to allow you to login to remote machines without entering a password or passphrase (both LAM/MPI and Open MPI require this). Google around; there are many web-based tutorials on how to do this.

Good luck.