Subject: Re: [OMPI users] HRM problem
From: Rayson Ho (raysonlogin_at_[hidden])
Date: 2012-04-24 02:03:59

Seems like there's a bug in the application. Did you or someone else
write it, or did you get it from an ISV??

You can log onto one of the nodes, attach a debugger, and see if the
MPI task is waiting for a message (looping in one of the MPI receive

Open Grid Scheduler / Grid Engine

Scalable Grid Engine Support Program