Subject: [OMPI users] Error while loading shared libraries
From: Rohan Deshpande (rohand87_at_[hidden])
Date: 2012-04-01 23:27:18

Hi ,

I have installed mpi successfully and I am able to compile the programs
using mpicc

But when I run using mpirun, I get following error

 * error while loading shared libraries: cannot open shared
object file no such object file: No such file or directory. *

When I run using - mpirun -np 1 ldd hello the following libraries are not
  1. **
  3. **

I am using openmpi version *1.4.5. *Also PATH and LD_LIBRARY_PATH variables
are correctly set and 'which mpicc' returns correct path
Any help would be highly appreciated.