Subject: [OMPI users] Regarding the error while running an mpi program
From: seshendra seshu (seshu199_at_[hidden])
Date: 2012-04-01 20:18:25

Hi,
This is seshendra, iam new to MPI , iam doing my thesis on MPI, iam trying
to configure openMPI in clould using UNIVA cluster in amazon cloud.
I have followed the procedure given in the FAQ of the openMPI website and i
have installed successfully on all the nodes. But when i run the an MPI
program i was getting an following error "[root_at_ip-10-46-89-192 opt]#
mpirun -np 2 a.out
a.out: error while loading shared libraries: libmpi.so.0: cannot open
a.out: error while loading shared libraries: libmpi.so.0: cannot open
shared object file: No such file or directory"
So kindly any one help in sloving this problem.

Thanking you,

--
 WITH REGARDS
M.L.N.Seshendra