Subject: Re: [OMPI users] mpicc command not found - Fedora
From: Hameed Alzahrani (ibn_aibaan_at_[hidden])
Date: 2012-03-29 08:33:12

Hi,

When you type "which mpicc" does the system return the correct path for the open MPI binaries?

Regards,

Date: Thu, 29 Mar 2012 19:45:18 +0800
From: rohand87_at_[hidden]
To: users_at_[hidden]
Subject: [OMPI users] mpicc command not found - Fedora

Hi,
I have installed mpi successfully on fedora using yum install openmpi openmpi-devel openmpi-libs
I have also added /usr/lib/openmpi/bin to PATH and LD_LIBRARY_PATH variable.

But when I try to complie my program using mpicc hello.c or /usr/lib/openmpi/bin/mpicc hello.c I get error saying mpicc: command not found

I checked the contents of /user/lib/openmpi/bin and there is no mpicc... here is the screenshot

    The add/remove programs show the installation details

I have tried re installing but same thing happened.

Can someone help me to solve this issue?
Thanks

--
Best Regards,
ROHAN