Subject: [OMPI users] mpicc command not found - Fedora
From: Rohan Deshpande (rohand87_at_[hidden])
Date: 2012-03-29 07:45:18

Hi,

I have installed mpi successfully on fedora using *yum install openmpi
openmpi-devel openmpi-libs*
*
*
I have also added */usr/lib/openmpi/bin* to *PATH *and*
LD_LIBRARY_PATH*variable.

But when I try to complie my program using *mpicc hello.c*
or*/usr/lib/openmpi/bin/mpicc hello.c
* I get error saying *mpicc: command not found*
*
*
I checked the contents of /user/lib/openmpi/bin and there is no mpicc...
here is the screenshot

    [image: Inline image 2]

The add/remove programs show the installation details

 [image: Inline image 3]

I have tried re installing but same thing happened.

Can someone help me to solve this issue?

Thanks

--
Best Regards,
ROHAN