Subject: Re: [OMPI users] Problem with MPI_Barrier (Inter-communicator)
From: Rodrigo Oliveira (rsilva.oliveira_at_[hidden])
Date: 2012-03-28 13:08:42

Hi Edgar,

I tested the execution of my code using the option -mca coll ^inter as you
suggested and the program worked fine, even when I use 1 server instance.

What is the modification caused by this parameter? I did not find an
explanation about the utilization of the module coll inter.

Thanks a lot for your attention and for the solution.

Best regards,

Rodrigo Oliveira

On Tue, Mar 27, 2012 at 1:10 PM, Rodrigo Oliveira <rsilva.oliveira_at_[hidden]