Subject: Re: [OMPI users] Can not run a parallel job on all the nodes in the cluster
From: Hameed Alzahrani (ibn_aibaan_at_[hidden])
Date: 2012-03-28 10:55:06

Hi,

I ran hello program which return the host name when I run it using
mpirun -np 8 hello
all the 8 answer returned from the same machine
when I run it using
mpirun -np 8 --host host1,host2,host3 hello
I got answers from all the machines but it is not from all processors because I have 8 processors host1=4, host2=2, host3=2 the answer was 3 from host1, 3 from host2 and 2 from host3.

Regards,