Subject: Re: [OMPI users] Can not run a parallel job on all the nodes in the cluster
From: Reuti (reuti_at_[hidden])
Date: 2012-03-28 10:42:21

Hi,

Am 28.03.2012 um 16:30 schrieb Hameed Alzahrani:

> Hi,
>
> I mean the node that I run mpirun command from. I use condor as a scheduler but I need to benchmark the cluster either from condor or directly from open MPI.

I can't say anything regarding the Condor integration of Open MPI, but starting it directly by mpirun and supplying a valid number of ranks and hostfile should start some processes on other machines as requested. Can you run a plain mpihello first and output rank and hostname? Do you have ssh access to all the machines in questions? You have a shared home directory with the applications?

-- Reuti