Subject: Re: [OMPI users] Can not run a parallel job on all the nodes in the cluster
From: Hameed Alzahrani (ibn_aibaan_at_[hidden])
Date: 2012-03-28 10:30:49

Hi,

I mean the node that I run mpirun command from. I use condor as a scheduler but I need to benchmark the cluster either from condor or directly from open MPI. when I ran mpirun from a machine and checking the memory status for the three machines that I have it appear that the memory usage increased just in the same machine.

Regards,