Subject: Re: [OMPI users] Problem with MPI_Barrier (Inter-communicator)
From: Rodrigo Oliveira (rsilva.oliveira_at_[hidden])
Date: 2012-03-27 12:10:40

Hi Edgar.

Thanks for the response. I just did not understand why the Barrier works
before I remove one of the client processes.

I tryed it with 1 server and 3 clients and it worked properly. After I
removed 1 of the clients, it stops working. So, the removal is affecting
the functionality of Barrier, I guess.

Anyone has an idea?