Subject: Re: [OMPI users] [EXTERNAL] Possible to build ompi-1.4.3 or 1.4.5 without a C++ compiler?
From: Barrett, Brian W (bwbarre_at_[hidden])
Date: 2012-03-20 11:52:27

That doesn't make a whole lot of sense; what compile / link line is
resulting in that error message? The error message is saying that
libmpi.so depends on an Intel built-in function, but since you built
libmpi.so with gcc, that shouldn't happen. Are you sure that libmpi.so
wasn't build against the Intel compilers?

Brian