Subject: Re: [OMPI users] [EXTERNAL] Possible to build ompi-1.4.3 or 1.4.5 without a C++ compiler?
From: Gunter, David O (dog_at_[hidden])
Date: 2012-03-20 11:35:30

I wish it were that easy. When I go that route, I get error messages like the following when trying to compile the parallel code with Intel:

libmpi.so: undefined reference to `__intel_sse2_strcpy'

and other messages for every single Intel-implemented standard C-function.

-david

--
David Gunter
HPC-3: Infrastructure Team