Subject: Re: [OMPI users] parallelising ADI
From: Eugene Loh (eugene.loh_at_[hidden])
Date: 2012-03-06 16:26:56

Parallelize in distributed-memory fashion or is multi-threaded good
enough? Anyhow, you should be able to find many resources with an
Internet search. This particular mailing list is more for users of
OMPI, a particular MPI implementation. One approach would be to
distribute only one axis, solve locally, and transpose axes as
necessary. But, I see Gus also just provided an answer... :^)