Subject: Re: [OMPI users] Configure MPI_ADDRESS_KIND and MPI_OFFSET_KIND (OSX 10.6; gcc, g95, openmpi-1.4.5.)
From: Anthony Rollett (rollett_at_[hidden])
Date: 2012-03-06 05:08:19

Yes, I can, and I did use gfortran, and that fixed the problem. No need to edit mpif-config.h. Moreover the program of interest compiled quite happily. Thank you very much indeed. Did not realize that g95 was an outdated package. I can only think that I once had a problem with gfortran and tried g95 as a work-around.
regards
Tony