Subject: Re: [OMPI users] Configure MPI_ADDRESS_KIND and MPI_OFFSET_KIND (OSX 10.6; gcc, g95, openmpi-1.4.5.)
From: Jeffrey Squyres (jsquyres_at_[hidden])
Date: 2012-03-05 09:09:32

Can you use gfortran instead? I don't think we've tested with g95 in years (if ever).

Yes, you can manually edit mpif-config.h, if you need to. I'm guessing that OMPI's configure script got the wrong answer from g95, and therefore put in a 0 for those values. I don't know if we want to support that ancient compiler; so upgrading to a new compiler or manually editing mpif-config.h might be your best bet. (but if you manually edit, I hope there's no other as-yet-undiscovered dragons awaiting you around the corner...)