Subject: Re: [OMPI users] Simple question on GRID
From: Alexander Beck-Ratzka (alexander.beck-ratzka_at_[hidden])
Date: 2012-03-01 01:14:18

Hi Shaandar,

this is not a simple question! If you want to bring your cluster into
the Grid, you first have to decide which Grid, because the different
Grids use different Grid softwares. Having taken this decision, I would
recommend to look onto the wen page of this Grid community, usually you
can find here instructions on how to integrate your cluster into their
Grid. Dependend on the Grid software used, these instructions can be
really very different, therefore I cannot be more precise here and now.
If you are deciding for a Grid which is using the Globus software, feel
free to contact me for further question. In the case of Globus I can
help you...

Best wishes

Alexander