Subject: Re: [OMPI users] mpirun fails with no allocated resources
From: Muhammad Wahaj Sethi (hpcmseth_at_[hidden])
Date: 2012-02-29 03:36:13

Snapshot of my hosts file is present below. localhost is present here.

127.0.0.1 localhost
127.0.1.1 wahaj-ThinkPad-T510
10.42.43.1 node0
10.42.43.2 node1

Every thing works fine if I don't specify host names.

This problem only specific to Open MPI version 1.7.

Open MPI version 1.5.5 doesn't produces this error message.