Subject: Re: [OMPI users] orted daemon no found! --- environment not passed to slave nodes?
From: Jeffrey Squyres (jsquyres_at_[hidden])
Date: 2012-02-28 17:41:22

The intent of the --prefix option (or using the full path name to mpirun) was exactly for the purpose of not requiring changes to the .bashrc.

Can you run with "--mca plm_base_verbose 100" on your command line? This will show us the exact rsh/ssh command line that is being executed -- it might shed some light on what is going on here. For example:

    mpirun --mca plm_base_verbose 100 --host A,B hostname