Subject: Re: [OMPI users] InfiniBand path migration not working
From: Shamis, Pavel (shamisp_at_[hidden])
Date: 2012-02-28 11:34:30

Jeremy,

I reviewed the code and it seems to be ok :) The error should be reported if the port migration is already happened once (port 1 to port 2), and now you are trying to shutdown port 2 and MPI reports that it can't migrate anymore. It assumes that port 1 is still down and it can't go back to from port 2 to port 1.

Can you please build open mpi in debug mode and try to run it in verbose mode. It will help to understand better the scenario.

Thanks !

Pavel (Pasha) Shamis

---
Application Performance Tools Group