Subject: Re: [OMPI users] ROMIO Podcast
From: Rayson Ho (raysonlogin_at_[hidden])
Date: 2012-02-20 16:37:26

Hi Jeff,

I use wget to download the file - and I use VideoLAN to play the mp3.
VideoLAN shows that the file only has 26:34.

I just quickly tried to use Chrome to play the file, and it showed
that the file was over 33 mins. *However*, the podcast still ended at
26:34, after the ROMIO guys say "there are many MPI implementations,
SGI, and HP, and what..." - so am I the only one who gets a corrupted
file??

Rayson

Open Grid Scheduler / Grid Engine
http://gridscheduler.sourceforge.net/