Subject: Re: [OMPI users] ROMIO Podcast
From: Jeffrey Squyres (jsquyres_at_[hidden])
Date: 2012-02-20 15:45:01

Little known secret: we edit before these things go to air. :-)

The recordings almost always take about an hour, but we snip some things out. IIRC, we had some tech problems which wasted some time in this recording, and some off-recording kibitzing. :-)

Also, it looks like Brock had a problem with the XML so that iTunes/RSS readers said the episode was 26:34. But when you download it, the MP3 is actually over 33 mins. I think Brock just updated the RSS, so we'll see when iTunes updates.