Subject: Re: [OMPI users] [Open MPI Announce] Open MPI v1.4.5 released
From: Jeff Squyres (jsquyres_at_[hidden])
Date: 2012-02-15 06:03:09

There are many MPI tutorials available. A very good one that I have referred people to before is:

   http://www.citutor.org/browse.php

(you'll have to sign up for a free account)

There's 2 levels to the tutorial: introduction and intermediate.

They should both get you started on MPI / parallel programming.

For corporate legal information go to: