Subject: [OMPI users] Different Prefix for different nodes
From: Tohiko Looka (tohiko.looka_at_[hidden])
Date: 2012-02-14 16:06:32

Hello,

I'm trying to run my application on different nodes; each with a different
path to OpenMPI libraries and binaries.
According to the documentation I can set '-prefix' on a per-context basis,
so I can set '-prefix' differently
for each node, but I wasn't able to do it and I didn't find an example

What is the correct syntax to set different '-prefixes' arguments for each
node?
Thank you,