Subject: Re: [OMPI users] Spawn_multiple with tight integration to SGE grid engine
From: Tom Bryan (tombry_at_[hidden])
Date: 2012-02-08 18:12:44

On 2/8/12 4:52 PM, "Tom Bryan" <tombry_at_[hidden]> wrote:

> Got it. Unfortunately, we *definitely* need THREAD_MULTIPLE in our case.

> I rebuilt my code against 1.4.4.
>
> When I run my test "e" from before, which is basically just
> mpiexec -np 1 ./mpitest
> I get the following [errors]

Talking to Jeff, it sounds like I should really stick with 1.5 since I'm
using THREAD_MULTIPLE. There also seems to be a problem running ring_c on
my SGE grid, so we're going to investigate that first. Perhaps there's a
problem with my SGE or Open MPI installation that is causing some of the
problems that I initially reported with mpitest.

I'll let you know what we find.

---Tom