Subject: Re: [OMPI users] O-MPI Support for Windows 7
From: Ralph Castain (rhc_at_[hidden])
Date: 2012-02-07 18:43:18

It's been a long time since I played with Cygwin, so take this with a grain of salt. However, why don't you just use autotools in Cygwin and build OMPI ala Linux, as outlined by Shiqing? I used to do that and run under ssh - IIRC, it worked fine.

My memory may be faulty, though - still, might be worth a try. I seem to recall you had to be running Cygwin on the remote machines as well, so maybe that isn't acceptable?