Subject: Re: [OMPI users] Spawn_multiple with tight integration to SGE grid engine
From: Reuti (reuti_at_[hidden])
Date: 2012-01-31 14:19:18

Am 31.01.2012 um 20:12 schrieb Jeff Squyres:

> I only noticed after the fact that Tom is also here at Cisco (it's a big company, after all :-) ).
>
> I've contacted him using our proprietary super-secret Cisco handshake (i.e., the internal phone network); I'll see if I can figure out the issues off-list.

But I would be interested in a statement about a hostlist for singleton startups. Or whether it's honoring the tight integration nodes more by accident than by design. And as said: I see a wrong allocation, as the initial ./Mpitest doesn't count as process. I get a 3+1 allocation instead of 2+2 (what is granted by SGE). If started with "mpiexec -np 1 ./Mpitest" all is fine.

-- Reuti