Subject: [OMPI users] How to configure Intel Visual Fortran to work with OpenMPI
From: Robert garcia (robertgarcia2001_at_[hidden])
Date: 2012-01-18 12:21:22

hi all,

I'm experiencing a difficulty when I'm trying to run the fortran code which which uses parallel processing. I started with downloading the "OpenMPI_v1.5.4-1_win32.exe" I've configured everything in IVF to point out to the correct static libs and search paths, also set the enviromental variables Path to directory where OpenMPI dll's(e.g. libmpi.dll, libmpid.dll etc..) reside. Program compiles and links properly till the message pops out like "The procedure entry point InterlockedCompareExchange64 could not be located in the dynamic link library KERNEL32.dll"

What can be the problem ?

Regards,