Subject: Re: [OMPI users] ompi + bash + GE + modules
From: Mark Suhovecky (suhovecky_at_[hidden])
Date: 2012-01-12 10:05:27

Dave-

I'm working with Univa support as well.

I started out debugging this with pretty poor grasp of where in the software flow the problem
might be. Like most sysadmins, I belong to many community lists, and find them to be of tremendous
help in running problems down. They certainly have been in this case- I've posted to the modules-interest
sourcefourge group as well.

I choose to use all the resources open to me, including community user forums and paid support, Using
a commercial product's support should not preclude one from using other tools as well.

Mark

Mark Suhovecky
HPC System Administrator
Center for Research Computing