Subject: Re: [OMPI users] ompi + bash + GE + modules
From: Mark Suhovecky (suhovecky_at_[hidden])
Date: 2012-01-11 13:12:30

Edmund-

Yeah, I've tried that. No difference. Our template .bash_profile sources
the user's .bashrc, so non-interactive bash shells in our setup are sourcing .bashrc.

The modules environment is defined, and works- only jonbs that run across multiple machines see this error.

Mark Suhovecky
HPC System Administrator
Center for Research Computing
University of Notre Dame