Subject: Re: [OMPI users] SIGV at MPI_Cart_sub
From: Anas Al-Trad (anas.altrad_at_[hidden])
Date: 2012-01-10 12:33:06

Anyway, after compiling my code with icc/11.1.069, the job is running
without stuck or that sigv which it occurred before when using icc/12.1.0
module.

Also I have to point that when I was using icc/12.1.0 I was getting strange
outputs or stuck, and I solved them by changing the name of parameters
inside the function, for example, if I call a func like this

time( ..., size_t *P, ...){}

and call it like this:
time(..,p,..);

then I have to change the name of *P inside the time functions as follows:
time( ..., size_t *P, ...)
{
int bestP = *P; // and maybe again as the later bug that I solved
int bP = bestP;
// then start using bP :)
}

Thanks guys for the help, I guess that the problem is solved when compiling
with the old one.