Subject: Re: [OMPI users] SIGV at MPI_Cart_sub
From: Anas Al-Trad (anas.altrad_at_[hidden])
Date: 2012-01-10 08:13:52

Thanks Paul,
yes I use Intel 12.1.0, and this error is intermittent, not always produced
but most of the times it occurs.
My program is large and contains many files that are related to each other,
I don't think it will help if I take the snippet of the code. The program
run parallel matrix multiplication algorithms. I don't know if it is
because of my code or not, but I run the program for small matrices sizes
and the program completes until the end without error while for large
inputs it will hang or give that sigv.

Regards,
Anas