Subject: [OMPI users] SIGV at MPI_Cart_sub
From: Anas Al-Trad (anas.altrad_at_[hidden])
Date: 2012-01-10 05:05:45

Dear people,
               In my application, I have the segmentation fault of Integer
Divide-by-zero when calling MPI_cart_sub routine. My program is as follows,
I have 128 ranks, I make a new communicator of the first 96 ranks via
MPI_Comm_creat. Then I create a grid of 8X12 by calling MPI_Cart_create.
After creating the grid if I call MPI_Cart_sub then I have that error.

This error happens also when I use a communicator of 24 ranks and create a
grid of 4X6. Can you please help me in solving this?

Regards,
Anas