Subject: Re: [OMPI users] Request access to ompi-tests directory into svn
From: Юлов Дмитрий (dayulov_at_[hidden])
Date: 2012-01-05 15:24:34

Dear Jeff,

Thanks a lot for answer. I agree with you that some tests are
available elsewhere, but these tests didn't explain how I can to use
it for with OpenMPI MTT framework. Please tell me do you have such
document which will explain how I could use some external tests with
MTT? Unfortunately I didn't find such document nay be you know :(

Best Regards,
-- Dmitry

Jeff> Hi, sorry for the delay -- I was on vacation and this week has
Jeff> been spent mostly in prep for the MPI Forum meeting next week.
Jeff> I'm sloooowly plowing through the mails that piled up during vacation. More below.

Jeff> On Jan 5, 2012, at 2:54 PM, Юлов Дмитрий wrote:

>> Does anybody say to me Jeff here or not?
>> I am relly would like to have access to tests. What i need to do for
>> that?

Jeff> I'm afraid that our repository is not open to the public.

Jeff> The reason is very simple: the majority of tests in there are
Jeff> either publicly available elsewhere, or were derived from
Jeff> tests/benchmarks that are publicly available elsewhere.

Jeff> We have never looked into re-distribution rights of these test
Jeff> suites / benchmarks, so we keep that repository closed.

Jeff> That being said, like I mentioned above, many of the tests are
Jeff> available elsewhere. E.g., the Intel MPI test suite, the IBM
Jeff> MPI test suite, the Intel MPI benchmarks, NetPIPE, ...etc.

--
С уважением,
 -- Дима                          mailto:dayulov_at_[hidden]