Subject: Re: [OMPI users] Request access to ompi-tests directory into svn
From: Jeff Squyres (jsquyres_at_[hidden])
Date: 2012-01-05 15:09:18

Hi, sorry for the delay -- I was on vacation and this week has been spent mostly in prep for the MPI Forum meeting next week. I'm sloooowly plowing through the mails that piled up during vacation. More below.

On Jan 5, 2012, at 2:54 PM, Юлов Дмитрий wrote:

> Does anybody say to me Jeff here or not?
> I am relly would like to have access to tests. What i need to do for
> that?

I'm afraid that our repository is not open to the public.

The reason is very simple: the majority of tests in there are either publicly available elsewhere, or were derived from tests/benchmarks that are publicly available elsewhere.

We have never looked into re-distribution rights of these test suites / benchmarks, so we keep that repository closed.

That being said, like I mentioned above, many of the tests are available elsewhere. E.g., the Intel MPI test suite, the IBM MPI test suite, the Intel MPI benchmarks, NetPIPE, ...etc.

For corporate legal information go to: