Subject: Re: [OMPI users] Request access to ompi-tests directory into svn
From: Юлов Дмитрий (dayulov_at_[hidden])
Date: 2012-01-05 14:54:22

Hello,

Does anybody say to me Jeff here or not?
I am relly would like to have access to tests. What i need to do for
that?

Ralph> I believe access to the test suites is limited to official
Ralph> members of the developer community, though I could be wrong as
Ralph> it has been a long time since the question last came up. It
Ralph> might be possible to provide public access to limited parts of it.

Ralph> Afraid you'll have to wait until Jeff returns next week for a
Ralph> more complete answer as he's the most likely one to remember the rules in that regard.

Ralph> On Dec 27, 2011, at 5:00 AM, Юлов, Дмитрий wrote:

>> Hello,
>>
>> I am working on getting MTT working but unfortuntelly I don't have access to the ompi-tests. Could toy please tell me what i need to do for getting access to the test directory.
>>
>> Best Regards,
>> -- Dmitry.

С уважением,
 -- Дима                          mailto:dayulov_at_[hidden]