Subject: Re: [OMPI users] Request access to ompi-tests directory into svn
From: Ralph Castain (rhc_at_[hidden])
Date: 2011-12-27 09:48:36

I believe access to the test suites is limited to official members of the developer community, though I could be wrong as it has been a long time since the question last came up. It might be possible to provide public access to limited parts of it.

Afraid you'll have to wait until Jeff returns next week for a more complete answer as he's the most likely one to remember the rules in that regard.