Subject: Re: [OMPI users] Installation of openmpi-1.4.4
From: Gustavo Correa (gus_at_[hidden])
Date: 2011-12-21 17:17:16

When I pushed "Send" on this email
I thought immediately: " ... hmm, Ralph or Jeff will say this is wrong ..."

Wow! Support to singletons!
I haven't read this word since long forgotten readings in Set Theory.
So, if you run a single process, you can do away with mpiexec,
and pretend that the code were serial, right?
Amazing. You guys think of all edge cases!

Happy Holidays!

Gus Correa
[standing corrected]