Subject: [OMPI users] Passwordless ssh
From: Shaandar Nyamtulga (nyam100_at_[hidden])
Date: 2011-12-19 23:03:47

Hi
I built Beuwolf cluster using OpenMPI reading the following link.
http://techtinkering.com/2009/12/02/setting-up-a-beowulf-cluster-using-open-mpi-on-linux/
I can access my nodes without password before mounting my slaves.
But when I mount my slaves and run a program, it asks again passwords.
$ eval `ssh-agent`

$ ssh-add ~/.ssh/id_dsa

The above is not working. Terminal gives the reply "Could not open a connection to your authentication agent."

Help is needed urgently.

Thank you