Subject: [OMPI users] Quick question on compiling Openmpi w/ Torque and Infiniband
From: Chaitanya Krishna (icymist_at_[hidden])
Date: 2011-12-18 19:25:35

Hello there,
I am trying to compile openmpi with Torque and Infiniband.
The thing is that Torque is installed on the headnode and the
Infiniband installation is available only on the slave nodes. I am
trying to build openmpi on a slave node with the following configure
options.
./configure --prefix=$HOME/opt/openmpi/1.4.4/intel12/infiniband
--with-openib --with-tm=/usr/local F77=ifort FC=ifort CC=icc CXX=icpc
The configure fails as it fails to find the Torque libraries (tm.h).
But I know for sure that the torque libraries are available on the
head node at /usr/local.
So, I would like to know if there is a way to make configure force to
build support for Torque even if it does not find the libraries for
Torque on the slave node.
Thanks for any help in advance.
Best regards,Chai
--42