Subject: Re: [OMPI users] openmpi - gfortran and ifort conflict
From: Jeff Squyres (jsquyres_at_[hidden])
Date: 2011-12-14 13:56:49

On Dec 14, 2011, at 12:52 PM, Micah Sklut wrote:

> I do see what you are saying about the 1.4.2 and 1.4.4 components.
> I'm not sure why that is, but there seems to be some conflict with the existing openmpi, before recently installed 1.4.4 and trying to install with ifort.

Did you install 1.4.4 with ifort over a prior 1.4.2 installation that used gfortran?

Can you send the output from "make install"? (please compress)

That should show exactly where the wrapper data file (that specifies things like gfortran vs. ifort) was installed.

For corporate legal information go to: